Only 8 sleeps until…
• La Bellissima Festa will be held on the South Oval Astro Turf on Friday 25th October, at 5.00pm, weather permitting.
• A running sheet of performances will be posted around the school on the afternoon of the event.
• There will be a Costume Repairs & Returns, First Aid and OSHClub Pick Up located near the South Oval sandpit.
• Bring your own picnic dinner and blanket to sit on! If family members require the use of a portable chair, please set them up towards the edge of the audience to ensure everyone can see.
• Ball games will not be permitted on the South Oval.
• This is an alcohol-free event.
General Student SUPERVISION:
• Parents and Guardians must bring their children to the event wearing the costume specified in their class note.
• Parents must supervise their children throughout the event.
• Preps and Grade 1s must meet teachers outside the 6F & 6E portable classrooms near the Butterfly Garden at 4.45pm to prepare for the opening acts. All other students should sit with their families until they are called by the MCs to meet with their class behind the portables.
• Students will be called up prior to their performance time to meet outside the 6F & 6E portable classrooms near the Butterfly Garden and will be supervised by a teacher for the duration of their performance.
• Students will be supported by a staff member to find their parent/guardian on completion of their act.
Students attending OSHClub:
• If you plan to book your child into OSHClub on Friday 25th of October, they will be escorted by an OSHClub Leader to a meeting point at the South Oval sandpit at 4.50pm.
• At their class’ designated meeting time, OSHClub students will be escorted to the 6F & 6E portable classrooms and be supervised by a teacher for the duration of their performance.
• They must then return to the OSHClub Meeting point at the sandpit until they are picked up by their parent/guardian.
• Please speak to the OSHClub staff member when picking up your child from the South Oval sandpit so they can be signed off the roll.
You are cordially invited to La Bellissima Festa on Friday, October 25th at 5.00pm. La Bellissima Festa welcomes the families of Bell Primary School to an unforgettable evening celebrating Italian culture through the Arts and Sport. This concert has been led by the Specialist Team and there will be dance, music and festivities provided by our very own students live on stage. Our school performance will he held on the South Oval and we encourage families to bring their own picnic and blanket to sit on. This is an alcohol-free event. Ci vediamo alla festa!
Students should arrive to the event in their costumes (you will receive a class note next week with costume information). Teachers will be supervising students just prior to going on stage and during their performance. Please note, supervision at all other times is the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
To cover the costs of hiring the stage and sound equipment, we are asking for a contribution of $15 per family. This can be paid through Qkr!
Important La Bellissima Festa request:
If you know your child will not be attending La Bellissima Festa at 5.00pm on Friday 25th October for any reason (eg: away on family holiday) please let us know ASAP by emailing Milica at email@example.com by Friday 20th September so we can work around this during our rehearsals. Thank you.