Prep’s Art Message

Hi Prep students and families! This is Anna. Welcome to Term 2 and to our new way of remote and flexible learning. It will be a bit different to seeing you in the classroom but remember, I am always here to help. Prep-3 students can keep in touch with Specialist teachers via their blogs, for the time being. Grade 4-6 students can keep in touch via Google Classroom. If you have any questions or need help with your Art work, please make a comment in this post so I can keep all the Prep questions in one place which will make it easier for me to answer everything. I hope you enjoy your art learning this term and hope you have a wonderful week!

Below are some photos of our wonderful Term 1 artwork on display at school. Students will be able to take their Kandinsky inspired Concentric Circles artwork and their Composition 8 artwork home when we return to face to face teaching!

2 comments

1. Hello Anna, Eve was very excited to see her artwork here on the blog, thanks for posting pics of the children’s term 1 art project Eve says “hello Anna!”