Farewell

I would just like to take this time to say goodbye and thank you for a wonderful 6 years at Bell Primary School. I have loved teaching art at Bell and will miss all my students dearly. They have always amazed me with their creativity and I look forward to seeing what they create in the future! I would also like to thank all the parents that have helped out in the art room over the years. I’m so very grateful because without your help I could not have run the projects I have. So thank you all and I look forward to popping back for visits along with my little one!

Much love,

Chelsea

3 comments

1. Chelsea, your amazing creativity has been so much appreciated over our years at Bell. Thank YOU for everything, you will be greatly missed. Octavia (Lila 3W, Maxie 1R)

2. Thank you so much for your contribution to Bell. Both my boys really enjoyed their time in art with you (especially the extra effort you put in with my big one!)
    All the best to you with your little one, who I can’t wait to meet!
    Shelley, Ed, and Hugo

3. Thanks so much for all of your fantastic work Chelsea!
    I have loved seeing how you show the kids inspiring artists and movements from all around the world!
    Wishing you all the best with your new family,
    xNat