BELL ARTS FILM FESTIVAL
The Art and Music department is excited to present the Bell Arts Film Evening on Wednesday 21st November from 3:45-6:30pm. During Term 3, Grades 4A, 4G, 4W and 3/4M participated in a combined Arts unit that involved creating stop-animation films accompanied by soundtracks. These films, artefacts and live performances will be presented as a celebration of student learning. Any students attending the event from 3:30pm onwards must be accompanied by a parent/carer at all times. Please see details below:
• Wednesday the 21st of November
• 3:45 – 6:30pm
• Please note, parents/carers are required to supervise their children whilst at the event
• Exhibition: Art Room (4A and 4W) and Library (3/4M and 4G) 3:45 – 6:30pm.
• Performances: Music Room 4:00 – 4:15pm
• Drop in anytime between 3:45 – 6:30pm, but musical performances will be punctual in their allocated times.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Milica and Chelsea