Bell Biennale Video

Wow! When I watch this amazing video of the Bell Biennale by Steven Pam it felt like it was yesterday the festival happened. Thank you so much Steven for putting this together. You have really captured the moment and the overall feeling of the festival. Argh the rain! We are so glad that Steven captured the weather with the majestic sounds of the Balinese Gamelan DanAnda in the opening sequence.  Reflecting back, Chelsea and I feel that the weather in some way enabled a shared struggle that bonded the school community around the festival.

3 comments

1. It was so lovely to revisit the Biennale through this film. It documents the enormity of the undertaking. It was the best event I have ever attended at Bell, every exhibition, every performance awed me. Bravo Andrew and Chelsea, every teacher and every student. And thank you Steven for making such a memento for us.

1. Thanks so much for this wonderful feedback Rebecca. We’re so glad you could be a part of the festival and that you enjoyed it so much!

2. Wow, thanks heaps Steven for creating this. It brought tears to by eyes and fond memories of a wonderful night.