The 3-6 students have been furiously working on their art works and composition performances getting them ready for the big day on June the 4th. The creative output from the students has just been amazing. Thank you so much to the parents who have been donating their time to help out with some of the preparations. There are still a number of volunteer spots available for putting tape on 5/6 costumes, decorating the music room on the 3rd of June, putting up and taking down displays. Please check bit.ly/bbvolunteers for details.
Things to know and think about:
- Whole school plus the community are invited to the Opening Ceremony begins at 2:30 on the Basketball Crt (weather permitting).
- After the opening ceremony students will return to class where they will be dismissed by their teachers.
- Whole school plus community are invited to view the art exhibition in the Learning Centre.
- The 3-6 classrooms will be open for the whole school to visit. On display will be examples of student learning undertaken as part of their Our Asian Neighbours Inquiry Unit.
- Programs will be distributed to the 3-6 students. Parents and friends of the P-2 students will be able to pick up a program at the information centre at the shelter shed.
- Coffee & Tea will be available and can be purchased from the Coffee Van next to the Information Centre. Hot drinks will not be allowed into any of the buildings.
- Only Parents and Family members of 3-6 students will be eligible to see the music performances. This is due to the limited space available for an audience. Please make sure that parents and family bring their preallocated coloured ticket which will will gain you entry into the performance space.
- There will be student and teacher marshals positioned throughout the school to help with directing people to the various exhibition spaces.
- Please make sure that you leave a comment with the cherry blossom tree situated at the learning centre entrance.
- Prep-2 students are not missing out! They are going to have their Celebrations Concert in term 4. Prep-2 students are also invited to wear an Asian Inspired Costume on the day of the Biennale June the 4th.